skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random Recipes
Friday, December 28, 2007
Onion Dip
1 (16 oz) container of sour cream
1 pkg onion soup mix
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, if desired
Stir together and serve with potato chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Home Page
Random Misfires
Labels
appetizers
(9)
asian
(5)
beef
(5)
bread
(14)
breakfast
(13)
cake
(1)
candy
(1)
chicken
(13)
chocolate
(6)
cookies
(10)
dessert
(24)
dip
(7)
drinks
(3)
Easter
(2)
frosting
(3)
gifts
(17)
Halloween
(1)
holiday
(2)
Indian
(1)
Italian
(7)
main course
(22)
Mexican
(4)
muffins
(4)
pasta
(3)
pie
(2)
quick and easy
(31)
salad
(3)
sandwiches
(2)
soup
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(17)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
▼
2007
(51)
▼
December
(18)
Apple Pie Party Dip
Onion Dip
Clam Dip
Bacon Sausage Roll-ups
Tomato Bruschetta
Jalapeno Pepper Appetizers
Guacamole
Seven Layer Taco Dip
Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Baked Potato Soup
Butterhorn Rolls/ Cinnamon Rolls
German Pancakes
French Breakfast Puffs
Hershey's Kiss Cookies
Craisin White Chocolate Shortbread
Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Pretzel Bites
Italian Tomato Sauce
►
November
(33)
About Me
frizzlefry
I have 5 kids. I home school. I work full time. I blog. I do laundry. I do not sleep, much.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment